Last updated: July 22, 2021
We value our customers, and your satisfaction is important to us. Our goal is to handle returns promptly however we do ask you to read the following carefully and follow any instructions set forth below.
- Inspect your order as soon as you receive it! Notify Film Devices immediately if your order is damaged or incomplete.
- Save your original packaging! If you need to return your item, it must be in its original packaging.
30-Day Return Policy
Film Devices’ 30-Day Return Policy applies to merchandise which has not been used. If you purchase the wrong part, no longer require the item or if the merchandise arrives damaged or defective, it is returnable. Film Devices will issue a credit or order a replacement if the following criteria are met.
- Notify Film Devices as soon as possible that you will be returning the item. We will NOT accept returns if not reported to us within 30 days.
- As soon as you report your return, Film Devices will send you an RMA. The RMA MUST be received by Film Devices within 30 days of the date indicated on the RMA.
- Return merchandise MUST be in the original, undamaged packaging. Items not returned in this state are subject to a restocking fee from the manufacturer.
- Return merchandise MUST be in unused condition.
- Customer is responsible for ALL shipping charges.
- Film Devices will NOT accept returns for wrong or damaged items after 30 days.
- Custom orders will incur a $100.00 Restocking Fee. This applies to all Rack-N-Bag returns.
- If Film Devices ships an incorrect item, we will replace the item and ship using the original shipping method free of charge. Any cost associated with expedited shipping, if applicable or available, is the sole responsibility of the customer.
If you have any questions about our Return Policy, please contact us at 707.935.3363 or email@example.com